วันอังคารที่ 5 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2554

[SIAMHRM.COM :36180] Confidential from Rueangsit

Hello,

  I 'm sure you are okay. Apology for this Tragedy message.Meanwhile,i am Sorry I didn't inform you about my trip to Edinburgh. It was an urgent business/seminar trip. I'm in a great shock right now as i am stranded here.I was attacked on my way to the hotel I lodged, although I wasn't hurt because I complied immediately to their demand.My mobile phone and luggage were stolen. My Credit Cards and some other vital documents were inside my luggage. I have called my credit card company to blocked all my cards.I have also been to the embassy to report the case.The embassy promised to take the necessary measures. Aside these, I need to sort out some vital issues including my bills.Such a bad experience to be stranded abroad.

  Please I want to ask you for a favor.I need a loan of about 2,000.00 USD     = 61,010.01 THB or lesser from you. I will refund you with interest upon my arrival back home.In case you are not capable of raising the whole money,i will appreciate smaller amount you could afford so i can sort out my pressing needs. I will have call your number but my phone was stolen also.I don't have any money to call at a public phone center either.Your urgent response to my request will be appreciated a lot.


 To send me any money,use western union money transfer as it is the easiest and fastest means i can receive money right now.Locate a nearest western union outlet around you and the transfer will be done for you within some minutes.The details below are the information needed to make the transfer.


            DETAILS NEEDED FOR THE MONEY TRANSFER..

 Name:          Rueangsit Vatanarom

 Address:  79 Lauriston Place,Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh EH3 9, United Kingdom
  
 

 I appreciate your help and kindness. Please email me back the details below from the western union receipt once you send me any money.

Sender Full Name :

Money Transfer Control Number ( MTCN ) :

Amount Sent :

Sender Address :


Regards,
Rueangsit

--
- โปรดร่วมกัน เสวนา ถาม-ตอบ วันละ 1 กระทู้ สร้างความรู้ใหม่ได้ มหาศาล -
 
แนะนำ :
 
 
http://www.JobSiam.com : โปรโมชั่น สุดคุ้ม*! แถม Flash Drive 16GB ฟรี ถึง 31 กรกฎาคม 54 นี้
 
http://www.SiamHRM.com : สยามเอชอาร์เอ็ม ดอทคอม รวมพลคนทำงาน มากที่สุด
 
http://www.facebook.com/JobSiam ** กด Like เป็น Fan Page ของเรานะค่ะ **
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
คุณได้รับข้อความนี้เนื่องจากคุณเป็นสมาชิกกลุ่ม Google Groups กลุ่ม "บริหารทรัพยากรมนุษย์ ประเทศไทย"
- หากต้องการโพสต์ ถึงกลุ่มนี้ ให้ส่งอีเมลไปที่ siamhrm@googlegroups.com
- หากต้องการยกเลิกการเป็นสมาชิกกลุ่ม ส่งอีเมลไปที่ siamhrm+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com (ยืนยัน การยกเลิกใน Email อีกครั้ง.)
- หากต้องการดูกระทู้ หัวข้อ HR โปรดไปที่กลุ่มนี้โดยคลิกที่ http://groups.google.co.th/group/siamhrm?hl=th&pli=1
- เนื่องจากสมาชิกมีจำนวนมาก สมาชิกทุกท่าน ควรอ่านกติกา มารยาท และใช้เมล์กรุ๊ปร่วมกัน อย่างสร้างสรรค์
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: