วันศุกร์ที่ 9 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Nice To Meet You

Hello  Dear,
How are you today?, i hope everything is going well with you.
 
First, i would like to explain myself to you, my name is Philip David,
I would like to know more about you and see what happens in the future, my dream is to find a nice woman who is honest and willing to spend the rest of our life together if we can be compatible. i will like to have your  picture  as well in your next email.
 
My hobbies, i love playing football, swimming, cooking, reading, i do like going to movies sometimes and going to the beach, i like going out when needed but also like relaxing at home sometimes.
 
I would like to tell you more about myself and also know more about you, i hope that our communication here will be nice so as to get to know each other more better.
 
Philip.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: