วันศุกร์ที่ 23 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2558

HI

Dear how are you today?
My name is Mr William Philip.I hail from lancaster UK,I attended oxford university,where I studied marine engineering. Am 47 years old single and work as a marine engineer in the submarine section. I'm a core gentleman in every sense of the word,vibrant,vigorous and full of life. I was opporturned  to glance through your page 

and personnality profile.You seem to be the woman of my choice. You scarlet lips,well built physique, charming face, seductive eyes are of great intersest to me. In fact,your entirety commands my variety of interest. I would really love to know you more if you don't mind.
Your
Mr William Philip



PRESERVE A NATUREZA, EVITE O DESPERDÍCIO DE PAPEL E PENSE ANTES DE IMPRIMIR.

"Responsabilidade com o MEIO AMBIENTE"

Esta mensagem e quaisquer arquivos em anexo podem conter informações confidenciais e/ou privilegiadas. Se você não for o destinatário ou a pessoa autorizada a receber esta mensagem, por favor não leia, copie, repasse, imprima, guarde, nem tome qualquer ação baseada nestas informações. Por favor notifique o remetente imediatamente por e-mail e apague a mensagem permanentemente. Este ambiente está sendo monitorado para evitar o uso indevido de nossos sistemas.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: