วันศุกร์ที่ 18 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2558

Why you keep me quiet? .

From Mrs Julie Mellis  and Daughter
Abidjan-Ivory Coast.

Dearest,
This mail might come to you as a surprise and the temptation to ignore it as
serious could come into your mind but please consider it with a divine
wish and accept it with a deep sense of humility.

Perhaps this would go down as the most difficult letter i will ever attempt
to right in my life.i am not sure that it will adequately conveys the remorse
i feel at this moment how do i begin my story? how do i tell this story without
shedding tears, tears of sorrow oh god i thank you for giving me this opportunity
 to air my view and to share this story with some one.

I am Mrs Julie Mell and Daughter from Ivory Coast. i was married to late
Mr Belli Mellis who was a contractor with the government of Cote d'Ivoire before he
died in the year 2011 after few days in the hospital.his doctor said his death was
as a result of poison.

We were married for so many years with one girl of 17 years respectively called Flora.
when my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of( $2,500m) two million five
hundred thousand dollars with one bank here.

Presently this money is still in the custody of the bank here. recently, my doctor told
me that my health condition is very bad due to cancer problem.having known my condition
i decided to contact you so that you will help me to transfer this money into your private account and also help my daughter to come over to your country to start a new life. moreover you may be aware of the political problem going on in my country i don't want my daughter to stay here during the election next year march.

The brothers of my late husband has raised against i and my daughter since-the death of my husband and they have sized all my late husband properties but they did not know about this deposit which my husband made with a bank here which i will soon send you their contact.

You should promise me that you will help my daughter to invest this fund in your country and also help her to further her education in your country. please assure me that you will act accordingly as i stated herein. Send me these information so i can submit it to bank and also introduce you as our family friend who will receive the fund .

1. Full name:___________________
2. Address:____________________
3. Sex___________
4. Age:_____
5. Occupation:___________________
6. Phone:_______Mobile:_____________
7. State of origin :_____Country:_____

Hoping to receive your response immediately,
Thanks.
Sincerely .
From Mrs Julie Mellis and Daughter

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: